Monday, September 27, 2010

Milano Fashion Week - Emilio Pucci Spring-Summer 2011 Collection

Milano Fashion Week is about to finish and, as I was in the Italian fashion capital on Saturday,
I wanted to post the video of one of the shows that took place in the same city last week:
that of Emilio Pucci, one of my favorites ever.
I love the Seventies glamour he always adds to the collections. Pure femininity.

I'll post the pictures taken during the afternoon spent in Milan with my friend very soon,
so stay tuned and enjoy Pucci's stunning show:)!



3 comments:

  1. I love Pucci ! :) You have a lovely blog ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for you to post the pictures love...that is really exciting!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.