Monday, September 13, 2010

Italian Wedding





On Saturday, my boyfriend and I were invited to a wedding in the North of Italy (near Novara).
It was such a beautiful warm and sunny day... Sometimes I really miss the weather of the South of Europe ... I guess that after six years in Zurich, I'm starting to feel where my roots belong to. I love Zurich, but sometimes the weather is just depressing! The wedding was really nice and the place in which we were staying was so peaceful. Above are some pictures of my outfit for the wedding.

Have a wonderful night and a great (and hopefully sunny) start of Autumn!





Earrings (in the first picture) - Accessorize
Dress - H&M
Belt - Zara
Crocodile Skin Clutch - Vintage, a gift from my Mom
Flat Golden Gladiators - Michael Antonio

Pictures by Pascal



4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I really like your sandals <3

    http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty dress...I love the color of your dress my dear!!! plus your purse and your sandals...great view too!!!

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschöns Outfit:) Das Chleid isch echt en Traum und stoht dr super:)

    Schmutz

    www.miaslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.