Monday, September 27, 2010

Ice Cream and Shoes - A Saturday Afternoon in Milan

After a quite busy time at University, my friend Evelin and I enjoyed last Saturday afternoon in Milan. The main goal: shoes hunting! I have to say that they were some busy hours, because we really wanted to see as many shops as possible, have a sightseeing tour, have time to relax and eat some delicious Italian food and we ended up running from one place to the next. However, it was worth it for we managed to see some really interesting spots of the city (I just love the ambience of Porta Ticinese with its urban artistic mood), find some really good pair of shoes (I don't even have to tell you about the quality of the made in Italy, do I?) and enjoyed some great "gelato allo yogurt"...My favorite :)!








Mmmmm....Fantastic ice cream in Corso Buenos Aires


The interesting Porta Ticinese






Trench and shorts - Zara
Denim shirt, necklace and bracelet - Primark
Booties - Bata
Bag (bought it one year ago. I always have it with me, it was such a great purchase!) - Silvia, Milan


Also from Silvia: my new boots in genuine suede leather and gum. Perfect for those days when the streets are covered with snow or, worse, salt (and it happens quite often in Zurich, so now I'm ready, snow can come ;P!)

I looooooove them! My new wedge booties (Betty Flower, bought in Corso Buenos Aires).
Evelin bought them in black.



After our busy Saturday in Milan, Evelin and I spent a lazy Sunday in the sunny and calm Lugano, the city I come from and were my family lives.
Tomorrow, I'll post the photos we took there :).

Baci baci!




1 comment:

  1. Cool pics! I love your new boots! Those wedge booties are sooo you! I'm curious how you will combine them!

    By the way, yoghurt ice cream is my favourite, too... oh, how I miss Italian ice cream... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.