Thursday, July 29, 2010

Last Days of the Exposition 'Pap(i)er Fashion' at Museum Bellerive in Zurich


You have three days left to visit this highly interesting exposition on the way paper has been used throughout fashion history. In fact, paper has been always used in the fabrication of clothes in various cultures. In the 60s, designers used it to create social and politically engaged pieces. Today, it is used by the most experimenting artists. In the exposition, works by famous designers such as Paco Rabanne and Issey Miyake are showed.


Source and further information:

Picture:
museum-bellerive.ch

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was closer! I would definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad.
    I'm going on the last day of the exposition. I'm really curious :).

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.