Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Streetstyles of the month

Kim, 29, from Zurich, met in Zurich-Niederdorf
Blazer - Zara
Top - from Hong Kong
Bag - from Tokyo
Boots - from London


Frank, 26, from Germany, met on the Bahnhofstrasse in Zurich
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
T-shirt - Zimmerli
Cardigan - Cos
Shawl - H&M
Trousers - Cos
Bracelets - Bottega Veneta
Shoes - Yves Saint Laurent



Susanne, 42, from Zurich, met at the flea market on Bürckliplatz in Zurich
Shawl - bought at Apartment (Zurich)
Jumpsuit - Gerard Darel
Bag - bought at Brunello (Zurich)
Shoes - Maloles (bought in Nizza)

2 comments:

  1. Hello ^^ ich bin Debora eine Schweizerische fashion blogger !
    I want to say you that I falled in love with your blog :) , I love the way you show the streetstyle because I love to show it too ^^ !
    AMAZING BLOG !!!! I became your follower.

    I will be happy if you check out my new blog :) :
    www.tokyoblondes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.