Saturday, May 15, 2010

Impressions from the Energy Fashion Night 2010 in Zurich









Yesterday I went to the Energy Fashion Night, which took place at Hallenstadion in Zurich.
The event was organized by Radio Energy and SI Style Magazin in collaboration with Manor and the labels Yes or No, Avant Première, S. Oliver, PkZ Feldpausch, Beldona and Max Shoes (who showed their actual collection) and Patrizia Pepe (who showed the F/W 2010-2011 collection). Among the celebs that took part in the show were top models such as Franziska Knuppe, Ronja Furrer and Julia Saner. Among the male models there was also the actual and newly crowned Mr. Switzerland Jan Bühlmann (who wanted to look cool but always ended up with a semi-shy smile because of the screaming and applauding of the audience).

But fashion was not the only theme of the evening: the music of Seven (switzerland, soul pop - the guy can sing and dance; plus, he admitted that he has 334 pairs of shoes at home, which make us like him even more ;)) Lunik (Switzerland, pop - has been very emotional), Tony Braxton (no need to comment on her) and Goldfrapp (England, cool disco beats (I love her disco-queen style and her song Oh La La) accompanied the fashion show.



Most of the audience (that is the non-VIP part of it, including me ;)) could not choose their seats, but I got lucky enough to get a raised place. I was a bit far away from the runway + stage, but at least I could see everything well, although in a very small version and the colors were less bright because of the light. Too bad, but I tried to do my best with my little camera. Enjoy!

Yes or No



Seven



Lunik




Goldfrapp


Avant Première
& Goldfrapp


No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.