Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Coming up in Zurich: Energy Fashion Night 2010

We all know about the strong reciprocal influence existing between fashion and music.
Well,
Radio Energy and SI Style magazine seem to be fully aware of this, too, since together they organized a really promising event: the very first Energy Fashion Night.

International and national models will present clothes designed by Patrizia Pepe as well as the collections for men and women of Pkz and Manor.
Everything will be accompanied by the music of cool bands like Lunik, Goldfrapp or Seven.
The event will take place in Zurich on May the 14th at Hallenstadion.
The tickets are to win only. Further information will be provided by Radio Energy from April the 22nd on.
I'll certainly take my chance! You?


For more information:
http://%20http//www.hallenstadion.ch/sites/events.html?events:view=front_details&id=629

In the picture: The Plastiscines, a French indie rock band, that put together music and style.

Sources:
Blick am Abend, 8th April 2010
hallenstadion.ch


Picture:
thisislondon.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. do you have tickets?
    i do, but still not sure if i'll go there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, I got tickets.
    Sure I'm going there. And hopefully I'll get to take good pictures in order to report on it!

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.