Thursday, February 25, 2010

Streetstyles of the month

Poppre, from Budapest, met in Lugano city

Glasses: bought in the US

Coat: Etienne Aigner, bought in Budapest

Belt: self-designed

Bag: self-designed

Trousers: Mac Jeans, 40 euros

Shoes: bought in the US

I was looking for streetstyles in Lugano, when Poppre caught my attention with her accessories ...not much later she was telling me that two of them were self-designed under the label of Mrs Herskin, where she works with Larisza Pasztircsák and with whom she designes fashion. For her outfit, she chose an old but always valid rule: she personalized some more simple pieces with great accessories.

Go check Mrs Herskin website: www.mrsherskin.carbonmade.com.
And please, check her MySpace page out too, the pictures are awesome: http://www.myspace.com/mrsherskin





Julja, 16, from Zurich, met in Zurich downtown

Glasses: bought at Fizzen (Zurich), 25 Swiss francs

Shawl: H&M, 10 Swiss francs

Green shawl: from the sister's closet

Leather jacket: Royal Beast, 200 Swiss francs

T-shirt: H&M, 20 Swiss francs

Bag: Avant Premiere by Manor, 100 Swiss francs

Jeans: Diesel, 60 Swiss francs

Shoes: H&M, 15 Swiss francs

I loved her nerd glasses and her pink flashy boots. I know a lot of people who wouldn't know how to wear shocking pink shoes...well, in my personal opinion, this girl did it and did with style.
Just cool, just perfect for a young girl like her.

1 comment:

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.