Sunday, February 28, 2010

The second-hand shop experiment: part IV


Here we are at the forth and last part of the second-hand shop experiment. Last Friday, the six weeks had past and I had to go back to the shop to find out what the results of my experiment were, namely to find out whether the shop had sold some of my old clothes or not. It turned out that we managed to sell two items out of seven: the Mango bag and the black and white sequin bolero, for an amount of 55 Swiss francs. I have to admit it: that's not the biggest profit of my life, but, as i wasn't really expecting anything, it has been a pleasant surprise. 
To be honest, I thought that the first item to go would have been the vintage Bally bag with snakeskin facings, since it was the only designer piece I had left at the shop and snakeskin is a real trend this summer...(between you and me, the more I think about it, the more I am tempted to keeping it now ;p). 

All in all, it's been fun and I really recommend to all of you who have time and have some items you think are fancy but you just don't feel like wearing to try the same I've done. And who knows, you could be very lucky with your sale! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.