Monday, February 22, 2010

A pink&black surprise


Somebody pleased me with a present...and what a present!

I've been taken to an Agent Provocateur boutique, where I could look around among some of the funniest and hottest pieces of lingerie ever.
Agent Provocateur shops are such a nice experience. They're styled with a very end-of- nineteenth-century-budoir-taste but it also has a certain erotic and fetish side that makes it cute and super sexy at the same time.

Now, since the "somebody" above is the only one who's supposed to see what was in the pink&black bag in the picture, I won't give you any more details. But let me tell something to you guys: make your ladies happy with some pink&black bags, and you'll be happy just the same! Believe me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.