Monday, January 4, 2010

Two new entries in GVN's closet

A good friend of mine went to Germany for the holidays and brought me two cute accessories:



Primark




Primark

What I like about them is that, if you take a close look at them, you can see they can't have been expensive. Not because of an unsatisfactory factory, but because of the materials. Nonetheless, they can "make a statement", if well matched. They won't last for ever in my closet, but they're fancy trend pieces for which I haven't spent much at all: 2 euros for the necklace and 7 euros for the handbag. I call it smartness :).


3 comments:

  1. F A N T A S T I C necklace!!! can't believe she's brought it for 2 euros! moreover, such kind of application has to be hand sewn... great bargain!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I konw :)! I wish there was a Primark shop in my country too (Switzerland)!

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.