Sunday, January 10, 2010

Styling




One of my favorites things to do during the free time is helping friends and family members styling. Be it the serach for an outfit for a special occasion or be it a general wardrobe updating, I'm always more than happy to help them out.
What I usually do with my "customers", after having pulled the right outfit together, is to do some sketches of the entire look on a sheet of paper with some notes describing the details. Should the "what shall I wear today" question come, s/he can just give a glance to the sketches and pick the right clothes without having to waste hours and hours trying a hundred different looks.
Recently, I've allowed myself a styling afternoon to find some new combinations for three pieces of mine. The following pictures show the result of my creative research.


First piece to combine: short dress by Zara




Dilemma


Sketching


Combination nr.1: evening out
Blazer: Pinko, dress: Zara, necklace and handbag: Primark, tights: H&M, belt and shoes: vintage



Combination nr.2: casual chic during the day
Glasses: Chanel, dress: Zara, necklace: Thomas Sabo with vintage pendant, cardigan: Zara, bag: from the market (Como, Italy), bracelets: mixture of vintage wooden ones and metallic ones, tights: H&M, shoes: Cube


The second piece to combine: gipsy chic dress by Mango


Thinking ...




Combination nr.1: passepartout
The yellow shoes work for the day while the blazer makes it more elegant

Blazer: Pinko, dress: Mango, necklace: Avant Premiere, cocktail ring: Accessories, tights: H&M, handbag: Primark, shoes: Vögele Shoes


Combination nr.2: perfect for snowy days in the city
Bonnet: vintage, blazer: Pinko, necklace: Avant Premiere, cocktail ring: Accessories, handbag: Primark, overknees: Via Maestra



The third piece to combine: elegant skinnies by H&M


Creative chaos


Combination nr.1: ready to dance!
Necklace: Thomas Sabo with vintage pendant, t-shirt, trousers and shoes: H&M, clutch and stockings: C&A,




"I'm so cool"..."Ok, maybe not!"


Combination nr.2: chic meets street
Bolero, t-shirt, shoes and trousers: H&M, necklace: Thomas Sabo with vintage pendant, belt: vintage, stockings: C&A, handbag: Jean-Cahrles de Castel Bajac




If you need any help reorganize your wardrobe, find the right outfit, or smart shopping, just let me know! It's always a pleasure!

1 comment:

  1. ehi baby u re just amazing!!!!
    i love your style, which is not that far from mine..
    but i have to say that u have always make a good choice in matching!!!
    love the yellow shoes with the mango dress...
    i d like to help me with my messy wardrobe!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.