Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shag vests

Easy but glamorous: with leather leggings and a cotton t-shirt


A shag vest is a mutlivalent piece and an instant "glamour booster".
It works on everything: from jeans to miniskirts, from cotton to silk, on a jacket or under a coat, during the day with more easy pieces as well as at night, with some shiny top or sequin shorts...
Also, it is perfect to keep you warm toward the end of the cold season, on a cardigan or a pullover.

My new one from Zara is faux-fur, and I love to wear it with a large high waist belt on it ...Speaking about it, I think I know what I am wearing tomorrow...;)


From left: Alexandre Herchcovitch, Rachel Comey, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Derek Lam


Pictures:
shopnastygal.com
4bp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.