Saturday, January 9, 2010

The second-hand shop experiment: part II


Yesterday, I went to the appointment made with the sales lady and brought my ten pieces with me. She took six of them according to the possibility of selling them to the shop's usual customers' preferences. The six items she kept were: a tweed clutch with a tweed and leather big flower as facing, a hard plastic clutch looking as a bent Elle magazine, a sequin belt with a big golden and rhinestone buckle, a sequin bolero, a leather high waist skirt and a vintage Bally bag.
I already have a new appointment for next Tuesday to bring the rest of the things I've found at my parents' place: mostly bags and a couple of vintage belts.
On February the 22nd, I'll go back to the shop and see what's been sold and what's to bring home again. Hopefully, many of the things I gave and I'll bring there next week will be sold! I'll let you know how it goes as soon as I'll have some news!

Picture:
londonsbridgeboutique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.