Sunday, December 13, 2009

Scott Schuman: the king of streetstyles

Scott Schuman

Instead of my usual street style, this weekend I'm shortly presenting THE blog with which the streetstyle mania has started and the man who created it and who has already become a legend among bloggers. The Sartorialist -that's the name of the blog- has been created by Scott Schuman in 2005 and it's one of the most famous streetstyle pictures blogs in the whole world. Very good pictures and highly interesting looks (the same which give inspiration to the designers of brands such as Gap, J Crew and Ralph Lauren to elaborate the new collections). What more can I say? You need to have a look at his great blog!

http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/


500 of his most beautiful streetstyle pictures have been collected in a book named after the blog. Worth leafing through!



Picture:
mega-magazine.com
2.bp.blogspot.com


Source:
Daniela Falcão, "O Rei das Ruas", Vogue Brasil, N.374, October 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.