Friday, November 13, 2009

Streetstyle of the week


Carol, 25, from Zurich (Switzerland), met at the University of Zurich

Cardigan: Massimo Dutti, a gift

Shirt: Orsay, 30 Swiss francs

Top: from Tokyo, 150 yens

Shorts: Zara, 30 Swiss francs

Tights: Globus, 19 Swiss francs (sales bargain)

Overknees stockings: H&M, 39 Swiss francs

Boots: Vögele Shoes, 69 Swiss francs

Bag: DKNY, 250 Swiss francs

Necklace: a gift from Venezuela

Watch: Rolex, a gift

I noticed her lovely tights and stockings first: sooo cute. Carol has this "I follow the trends in my own way"-style (pretty rare among young girls), and it definitely is a very feminine style. Absolutely romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.