Friday, November 13, 2009

Made in Italy...



Which country is famous for its leather goods? Italy of course!

I've been in Como lately, and I just couldn't come back without some good pair of Italian shoes...I was looking for some casual overknees and I found them in Via Maestra (a pretty famous shop in Italy). If you happen to be in Italy, it's worth going to one of their shops: they have lots of interesting accessories.

I liked the bag for its 60s style. I feel a bit like a yeye girl by weraing it :-). I found it at the market (which takes place every Saturday in Como) in Piazza S.Fedele.



www.viamaestra.it

1 comment:

  1. I bought the same boots, by Viamaestra in rimini!!!
    wonderful, easy to wear and perfect for every citylife moment!

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.