Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween costume





I've been talking a lot about Halloween costumes during the last weeks. Well, this week, what I'm going to show you instead of the usual street style of the week, is my own Halloween costume: rockabilly pin-up.

Much of what I suggested in the post entitled "My Halloween 50s inspired costumes" has been put into practice here. The videos on hair and make up, for example, turned out to be a big help to create the look.

Dress: Orsay, 40 Swiss francs

Bolero: H&M

Belt: Tally Weijl, 10 euros

Fishnet tights: vintage

Pumps: H&M, 40 Swiss francs

Fake tattoos: Claire's, 8 Swiss francs

Fake lashes: Tansini (costumes shop), 15 Swiss francs

1 comment:

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.