Sunday, October 4, 2009

Something for you guys :-)






Navy Velvet Tailored Jacket, Damson Velvet Tailored Jacket, Navy Double Breasted Coat




A friend of mine (thank you Patrick ;-)) sent me the link to the Paul Smith's site (http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/), and mmm... I gotta say there are a couple of things I found very interesting, especially among the coats and the jackets. The coats look classy, they give a serious and mature look, but they work for men of every age.

I liked the velvet jackets a lot! I think they can look very sexy on a man, especially if combined with classic shirt, skinny (but not exageratedly skinny) pants and maybe some well polished pointy toed shoes: fashionable but still manly...sexy!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.