Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lovely Rocky Tweed Set



Hi everyone!

Today I'm gonna show you something I found during a shopping session made during the last few days. As you probably know, this season, one of the strongest trends is a softer version of the punk: very '80s and very lady-like simultaneously.

What you're seeing in the picture is a set by H&M: high waisted shorts, short jacket, both in tweed, both studded....just cool!
Little problem: the shorts are good for you only if you own one of those skinny but firm backsides...otherwise it'll look huge! But the jacket is perfect for every body and size :-).

Would look amazing with a pair of biker gloves (à la Lagerfeld) and some grunge dark tights. Also, I'd go for some veeeeeeeeeeery high heels: either some pumps, some french boots, some loose booties or some overknees. No middle highths: either ankle boots or very high boots :-)! And then a clutch, maybe something studded too... There you go I'm already dreaming...

I think it's gorgeous and very Chanel-like! Don't you think?






















(Black leather biker's gloves by Airybear's store; French boots by Navyboot, Punky clutch purse by Emitations)

3 comments:

  1. I agree on the rocky interpretation, very 80s, very trendy at the moment: the french softness of Chanel and the cold Londoner punk get together. Very Lagerfeld. I'd wear it with a t-shirt underneath to keep it current, and maybe some discrete 80s' vintage golden clipsy earrings to give it a retro touch.
    Red lipstick.
    Fabulous!
    Floriana Kruja

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm terribly jealous. i missed out on those shorts! :( i'm sure you must love them, would you ever consider selling them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kristine,honestly...no, I've never considered selling them :-). But i agree, they're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Should there be any problems with the copyright of the pictures I posted, please send me an e-mail at giorgiavonn@gmail.com and I'll remove them as soon as possible, thank you.